Springer Controls partners with TER of Italy to offer their comprehensive line of pendant controls to the North American market. Springer Controls stocks complete standard units and a huge assortment of customization options to create a huge variety of custom pendants with lead times usually only 1 day. The drop-down fillters below allow you to effectively search through the standard pendants we offer for sale on our website. These only represent the most common configurations. For custom solutions, please contact us directly. To use the selector:
- E-Stop – select yes or no to filter for pendants with or without latched emergency stop buttons
- Model – If you know what model pendant you are looking for, choose it in this drop down to show only that model
- Speed – Motion buttons on pendants can be configured for 1speed, 2speed or 3speed operation. (3 speed only available with NPA model). Or choose combination if you’re looking for a pendant that has both 1 and 2 speed motion buttons.
- 1 or 2 column – Some models like the Mike have a single vertical column of operators. 1 column means opposing functions would be above/below each other on the pendant. 2 column design like the SPA, Charlie and Alpha have 2 vertical columns and opposing functions are normally located side by side.
- # of Operators – If you know how many operators you require (buttons, selector switches, pilot lights etc.) select the number to show available options.
The pendant configurations on this site are only the standards and show just a small range of the options available. If you do not see what you are looking for here, contact us and we can likely modify existing inventory to make you a custom pendant. List price only is displayed on this page if you are registered and logged in. Your net price will be displayed on the individual product pages. For volume purchases, contact us.
Rotary Gear Limit SwitchesSpringer Controls offers rotary limit switches with input ratios from 1:1 to 8100:1. Custom input ratios are available on request. They can be configured with up to 12 contacts for signaling and combined with other accessories like encoders and potentiometers to achieve your desired result. We can offer snap action or slow break switches and a variety of cam styles to meet your requirements. All rotary limit switches are UL approved.Rotary Gear Limit Switches
Position Limit SwitchesTER’s range of position limit switches include aluminum or thermoplastic material limit switches, with single rod or rod with roller, cross rods, “T” rods, all with various types of heads and actuators allowing for diversified switch activation modes. Each series of position limit switch have specific features allowing for a proper selection of a limit switch that best suit a system’s specific needs.Position Limit Switches
Springer Controls offers three different models of joysticks from TER. The Hercules, Hercules CK and the Juliet. The Hercules is a traditional joystick using rockers and microswitches for signaling. The Hercules CK uses small relays mounted on a PC board. The Hercules and the Hercules CK are larger than the Juliet and offer the most precise control and customization flexibility, while the Juliet offers a more compact, and economical option for simple applications. Each can be configured for up to 5 speeds for each direction, with cross or 360° movement. To use the product selector:
- Type – Juliet – Compact & Economical; Hercules – Full size and features; Hercules CK – Full size/features w/ PCB mounted relays instead of microswitches
- # of Steps – Two numbers are displayed. This represents the number of steps (speed) in each direction. For example, 1-0 means that you have movement in 1plane. Either up/down or left right. In that direction you have 1 step, meaning a single switch will activate if you press the joystick up, and a separate single switch will activate if you press down. 1-1 means you have movement in 2 planes, up/down and left right. A single switch in each direction.
- Movement Type – Cross movement means the joystick can only move in 90degrees (cannot be moved diagonally) while 360° movement allows for the joystick to be moved circularly to engage movement in two directions at the same time.
List price only is displayed on this page if you are registered and logged in. Your net price will be displayed on the individual product pages. For volume purchases, contact us.
FootswitchesSpringer Controls offers a wide variety of electrical foot switches for the auxiliary control of motors on tool machines, conveyors, lifts and other auxiliary foot operated devices. Both, shock-resistant thermoplastic and die-cast aluminum units are available, either having a standard cover or larger cover to effectively fit a steel-toed safety shoe. All Footswitches can be equipped with a safety lock to prevent accidental tripping. Emergency stop buttons can also be fitted for added safety. PRODUCTS WILL BE ADDED SOON!Footswitches
Slip Ring CollectorsAll TER slip ring collectors are suitable for transmitting current with 50/60Hz frequency, and carry CE & EAC certification. They can be operated at ambient temperatures from -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +167°F) and include shock and weather resistant thermoplastic protection to prevent accidental contact with live electrical parts.Slip Ring Collectors
PRODUCTS WILL BE ADDED SOON!
Crane & Hoist Control Accessories
Here you can find common spare parts and accessories for the TER crane and hoist control products that don’t fit neatly into another category. This is not a comprehensive parts list, just the more common parts. If you don’t see the part you are looking for here, give us a call and we can help you identify the part you need.
Springer Controls is the exclusive distributor for Tecno Elettrica Ravasi for all of North America. We stock a huge assortment of all their products and have considerable capability to modify and assemble custom items. Select a category to see the available products.