The T30 temperature controller is a simple, cost effective solution to control temperature of low voltage and medium voltage dry and cast resin transformers. The T30 comes with 2 inputs suitable for Ptc thermistors for alarm and trip. The input channels are protected from electromagnetic interference for consistent, reliable operation. 2 output relays (ALL/FAULT, and TRIP) are available and the 4 front panel LEDs display the status of the system. The fault circuit trips in case of sensor failure or if the board self diagnostics detects a problem so it may be quickly remedied.
- Input power 115VAC or 230VAC (specify when ordering) 50/60Hz
- Temperature monitoring from 60°C to 190°C (140° – 374°F)
- Rated for use in ambient temperatures from -20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- 2 inputs for Ptc thermistor
- All potential free output relays rated for up to 5A @ 250VAC
- 2 alarm relays (ALL/FAULT & TRIP)
- DIN mount with removable contacts for easy installation and wiring