DP Contactor; 30A, 120VAC, 4P
Springer Controls DP Contactors are designed to be an economical choice for controlling light duty motors, power supplies, lighting, HVAC fans and compressors where the power is well defined. They are more commonly used in residential applications because the duty cycle requirements are lower, and an IEC contactor may be overkill. Available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions with coil voltages of 24VAC, 120VAC, 208-240VAC, 277VAC, and 480VAC, we have a solution for nearly any application. Auxiliary contacts are available as well to add functionality.
• Rated for temperatures -40° to 150°F
• UL 508 approved (File No E227250)
• Silver Dadmium Oxide Contactos
• Class B Insulation
• CSA File No 221260 (1456104)
• CE File No EN60947-4-1:2001
• Recommended Tightening Torque #10-32 Screw: 22 in.-lbs.
Weight 1.5 lbs DP AMP RATING
DP # OF POLES
DP COIL VOLTAGE