The name says it all – the most recent joystick from Tecno Elettrica Ravasi (TER) is the Hercules industrial joystick switch. As the name implies, it is specifically designed with strength in mind. The Hercules joystick is designed for rough & harsh environments but still maintaining operation accuracy and sensitivity. The newly redesigned components guarantee reliability and sturdiness along with a long life.
Features of the Hercules Industrial Joystick
Fiberglass nylon structural components along with steel levers
- Mechanical life of switches up to 10 million operations
- IP protection is IP65 when housed in a specified enclosure
- Extreme temperature resistance of -25°C (-13°F) to +70°C (+158°F)
Hercules Joystick Options Available
- Up to 5 speeds for each direction
- Stepped or linear operation in either maintained or spring-return function
- Choose between cross or 360° movement
- 3 versions: Free movement, mechanical interlock (with or without N.O. & N.C. contacts), and a pushbutton version used as an electrical interlock
- 4 different handle types, including ergonomic handles
- Available with potentiometers or analog encoders
Here at Springer Controls, we carry in stock the standard Hercules industrial joystick switch with the knob style handle, mechanically interlocked, and most all position movements. For non-standard units, we can usually offer a 3-4 week lead time. Request a quote or give us a call today to meet your joystick needs!